Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 J-frame loading block 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:12 pm 
Longtime Regular

plblark wrote:
hmmm... load the speedloader with empty cases, coat the front of each case with lipstick or wet nail polish or something, press it on the plastic, make the jig...

Along those lines, plank of soft wood, press the empty cases in speedloader, exactly the layout you want for 50 rounds. Now place a peice of paper over the wood and with a crayon, make a rubbing. Now stick the paper on your delrin or whatever and go to the drill press.
You can make the one you want or on thinner plastic make a template. Go into making them to sell, support your bad habit.
I know a million $ idea given away.................thanks Souche :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:54 pm 
Longtime Regular

Pat Cannon wrote:
But why do that when you can spend a couple grand and get a computer-controlled wood carver.? This is one of those things I really want, I just don't know exactly what for.
If you would have caught me several years ago at my last job, I could have cut one out on the CNC laser system I had access to! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I miss those toys...... :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.