Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cz-52 7.62x25 - 3 Questions: 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:35 am 
Longtime Regular

Rather than dig out all those pics, I'll just post a link to a post on another forum, where I talked about my 7.62 reloading experiences (pics are there):

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=21284

"The right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be always possible." - Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, 1960

"Man has the right to deal with his oppressors by devouring their palpitating hearts." - Jean-Paul Marat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:17 pm 
Longtime Regular

mnglocker wrote:
I've got to say, I've toiled with Chunk's Cz and the SA trigger is "sick yo". This is on my list of old guns to buy one of these days. (hopefully I won't need to make a panic buy before Jan 19th.)

On my list too. Apparently others in my household are of the mindset that a wedding ring takes priority over more firearms. I am still sitting on that fence...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:27 am 

I have a Tokarev pistol that uses the 7.62 x25 round. I have some ammo that hits a little over 1500 fps out of a four and a half inch barrel. I do not know its origin, is there any way to identify this Bulgarian stuff you guys mentioned? The good news is that it aint blowed up yet. The thing has slick plastic grips and it tries to climb out of my hand when I shoot it, I don't think I will ever carry it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:24 pm 

Looks like classic arms does not have any more :(

But they do have a cz-82. Maybe if I can not find a deal on one at the brooklyn park show, I will look at the cz82 to go along with my cz75

bill (half czech :wink: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:47 am 
Longtime Regular

nframe wrote:
I have a Tokarev pistol that uses the 7.62 x25 round. I have some ammo that hits a little over 1500 fps out of a four and a half inch barrel. I do not know its origin, is there any way to identify this Bulgarian stuff you guys mentioned? The good news is that it aint blowed up yet. The thing has slick plastic grips and it tries to climb out of my hand when I shoot it, I don't think I will ever carry it.

$10 would get you a Hogue grip sleeve. I have one on all of my pistols. Makes the grip a little larger around, but for me it makes the grip about 80% better than stock. (just a guess, I haven't done scientific testing to verify my numbers!) In fact, I'm a fan of just about any grip or stock that Hogue produces.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.