Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Guy Question And Proposal 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 pm 
Journeyman Member

DeanC wrote:
Para has also just entered the market with a basic 1911 near the $500 price point. Looks and feels really nice.

That looks like a nice gun for the money but I really want a stainless model. What do you guys think is the best full size stainless 1911 for $1200 or less? I'm retiring and want to buy a nice 1911 while I can afford it - as a present from me to me.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Para 1911
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 pm 

While at the Bills Gun Shooters Show, My wife Tried a Para 1911, 9MM 3 inch Barrel, and a springfield armory 1911, 3 Inch. She (Her Own Decision and purchase) bought the Springfield Armory, EMP. The Para jamed and stovpiped 3 times in the first and only mag. The shells ejected straight up and hit her often in the head. The Springfield Armory fired the remaining 41 rounds without a problem, and ejected nicely to the right. Her first purchase with her CCW.

Steve

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 am 
Longtime Regular

Congratulations!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.