Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:06 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 10mm enough said! 
 Post subject: Re: 10mm enough said!
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:50 pm 
Longtime Regular

joelr wrote:
grayskys wrote:
I was looking at the S&W 41s, not to sure what the recoil/performance is like, tho I have a S&W model 627 snub nose (from their performance center) in 357 on my "win the lottery list". Clint Eastwood used one in a so-so movie called blood work. The firearm seems to lack the fiber-optic sight Clint had in the movie tho... Wonder if they could special order it, my eyes are not aging gracefully.

Whose are? In practice, with most guns, aftermarket sight installation is not a terribly complicated deal.

Was thinking s&w could do the sights, but at $900+, i doubt I will be able to afford the firearm anyway.

I like the factory tritium sights on my glock 17, but they do not work very well in twilight, and I doubt I would even get a chance to use them if I was attacked anyway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.