Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:24 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mustang Ranch 
 Post subject: Mustang Ranch
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:18 am 

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.
They failed and it closed.
Now, we are trusting the economy of our country and 850+ Billion Dollars to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:24 pm 
On time out

Not to sure of your information, but in know someone who worked there until well into the 90's, My friend tried to buy a house from the company I worked for for 410 grand. She had told the real estate agent it would be a cash sale, but the closing did not happen when she walked in with two large shopping bags containing 4,100 hundred dollar bills.

She ended up buying a house on a contract for deed from another builder... that let her make cash payments.

There were certain girls who worked there only on call, and it took 10 grand to get them to make the call. I got to know the woman by doing contract work on her home, I got paid in one hundred dollar bills. She later told me she was 29, was almost done with law school, and had never had a checking account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

1911fan wrote:
There were certain girls who worked there only on call, and it took 10 grand to get them to make the call. I got to know the woman by doing contract work on her home,...

"If man will not work, he shall not eat" (2 Th 3:14)
"If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:01 pm 
Longtime Regular

Ain't no Image worth $10k.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 pm 
Longtime Regular

What do you think a divorce costs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 pm 

Quote:
Ain't no worth $10k.

I know guys that have paid lots more than that just to make them go away. One friend of mine offered me 18K to marry his X. Their agreement was that he paid "maintenance" for 5 years or until she got married. He figured if he paid me the 18K to get rid of her, he was money ahead.
I digress...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 pm 
On time out

Dean you are right, but She worked on that level, no one except former customers knew, and she was frequently photographed as the attractive red head on the arms of athletes, a few politicians and businessmen. When a pitcher makes $400K per start, it starts looking pretty easy to pay 10 or 20K for a date that does not try to claim palimony after a few weeks,

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.