Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 9:36 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 VWs 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:12 pm 

So I went for a VW test drive last night. Jetta TDI. Nice, but I want a wagon and those are all gone. The TDI is going away in all platforms. Too bad. Guess I missed that boat.

Also drove the new GTI

Oh

my

God

Insanely fast. I'd sooner give a 16 year old a machine gun than let him drive one of those.

Post subject: Re: VWs
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:04 pm 

edschminke wrote:
As you all may have noticed, I really like VWs. Are there any other "drivers" out there? If so, what's in your garage? Done anything special to it, modifications, etc? I know a lot of people like to lower the suspension. Please share!

None at the current time, but through the years..
59 Type 1
63 Type 1
64 Type 1
66 Type 3 squareback
69 Type 3 fastback
81 Rabbit diesel
82 Rabbit diesel
84 Jetta diesel

The '59, my first car, got fitted out with an additional 12-volt alternator and battery to allow me the use of my ham radio gear.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.