Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:48 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Harry Reid/ H.R. Puffinstuff.................... 
 Post subject: Harry Reid/ H.R. Puffinstuff....................
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm 
Longtime Regular

Well he's been puffin on something, think he'll share?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQIKJqLI ... r_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:09 pm 
Journeyman Member

You know if these idiots weren't in charge, it would be almost comical. Just like Pinko Pelosi saying that if we don't pass the stimulus, 500 MILLION Americans will lose their jobs. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:15 pm 
Longtime Regular

I googled him, and sent him an email. Basically saying I watched the interview, and don't know who's dumber you or Ms Pelosi and her 500 million job loss. Do yourself a favor and just resign you'll soon be getting fired anyway! :wink:

Oh, and that he obviously had a "senior" moment and confused taxes with the all volunteer Military. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:20 pm 
Longtime Regular

WOW. I heard Chris Baker talking about this video this morning. I wasnt going to check it out because I thought he was overstating it. He wasnt. This blows me away!!!! I cannot believe this guy!!! Please watch it.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQIKJqLIqaE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQIKJqLIqaE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"If man will not work, he shall not eat" (2 Th 3:14)
"If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:32 pm 
Longtime Regular

I bet Wesley Snipes is getting a Get Out of Jail Free card as we speak!

It's a toss up between him an Sogrosi, who has been smoking the best sh.....tuff :roll:

Please email comments to:
http://reid.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.