Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:15 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Need Confirmation 
 Post subject: Need Confirmation
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm 
Longtime Regular

Can anyone confirm this?

February 26, 2009
FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continu More..ed purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm 

BS

Where's the link?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 am 
Longtime Regular

Lawyer_in_Training wrote:
BS

Where's the link?

While I wouldn't put it past our elected PARASITES :evil: , I'd like a link to provide proof.

Squeeze trigger, BANG, repeat. Kind of boring, but I never cared for drama.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:24 am 
Longtime Regular

http://patriotroom.com/

I'm having a hard time believing this one myself. If true, People will get killed over this crap. On the other hand, with all the crazy things going on in Washington now days I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:31 am 

Tell you what. You stay on it, throw me something I can sink my eyes into and say, "holy shit he wasn't kidding" and I'll throw my lot in with you and let you call the next move. Promise.

Until then, I don't know, man. I mean, really? It's something off patriotroom. hmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 am 

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2009/ ... teral.html

"In early February nine U.S. States began the process of re-asserting their Sovereignty pursuant to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the US Constitution; declaring null and void any actions by Congress that violated the Constitution."

I forget, did Minnesota do one of these? If not, we need to. The 'Sovereign State' declaration?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 am 
Longtime Regular

I'm not real comfortable being told what to do. I'm just saying. I posted something that I came across. I didn't say it was the truth. In fact the title of the thread indicates that I'm skeptical. If it is true however, I figured that one or two members here might be interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:07 am 

I say BS also.

The government can't give EMINENT DOMAIN to something it doesn't own.

That would be like me trying to convince the bank to take my neighbors house as collateral for my mortgage.

http://mrra.org
6 down, 24 to go.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 am 
Longtime Regular

Rip Van Winkle wrote:
I say BS also.

The government can't give EMINENT DOMAIN to something it doesn't own.

That would be like me trying to convince the bank to take my neighbors house as collateral for my mortgage.

Right. But, technically, they could take your property for themselves. They need it for some reason. Once they have it, they could use it to pay China. They took perfectly viable homes and businesses in Bloomington (or Richfield, I forget) to allow a more lucrative business to come in. They took property. They gave that property to another private interest. Same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 am 
On time out

Saying they "took" houses in Bloomington sounds like no compesation was awarded, which is not true. People were paid market price for their properties but they were forced to sell that property.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 am 
Longtime Regular

1911fan wrote:
Saying they "took" houses in Bloomington sounds like no compesation was awarded, which is not true. People were paid market price for their properties but they were forced to sell that property.

You can play with the details all you want. Put emphasis on whatever facts you like. Could they have stayed? I didn't think so. I'm gonna call that "took". You can call it whatever you like.

ETA: If the gov. decided that old military firearms were no longer legal, and they paid you fair market value for your grandfather's 1911 (that he carried in the war), would you say that they "purchased" the gun, or would you say that they "took" the gun?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:45 am 
On time out

I would consider Took with compensation or forced sale, but took alone signifies theft. They were paid, they did not want to move, and there is no reason at all a Corporate centerpoint needs freeway exposure like a car dealers do, but its done and the people got paid for their loss.

ETA, without the process of eminent domain condemnation, this nation would have no interstate highways, very few airports, schools often located on the perimeter of town. and night mare-ish routings of most of the infastructure of the modern city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 pm 
Longtime Regular

1911fan wrote:
I would consider Took with compensation or forced sale, but took alone signifies theft. They were paid, they did not want to move, and there is no reason at all a Corporate centerpoint needs freeway exposure like a car dealers do, but its done and the people got paid for their loss.

ETA, without the process of eminent domain condemnation, this nation would have no interstate highways, very few airports, schools often located on the perimeter of town. and night mare-ish routings of most of the infastructure of the modern city.

The freeways/tollways are all connected. We have plenty of airports. eminent domain has become a disgusting plague. I get your point, but you refuse to get mine. Cities are taking property for the sole purpose of increasing revenues. That's bullshit. How else can I say it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:51 pm 
Longtime Regular

I undertsand the argument you fellas are having but I think you may be looking at the trees and missing the forest.

The government, by socializing banks via bailout. .. in essence are buying the paper of all those oustanding debts. In a manner of speaking, if you owe on your house they own your house, in a land of socialized banks. If they want to pass that paper to someone else, there is very little beyond (mere) common sense to suggest that passing paper outside the borders is bad. Running it through real quick like in my head, the Gov't passed this stimulus bill which we can't afford so they could buy up all the bad credit and to make ends meet is considering selling that paper to a customer which wouldn't be a problem . . . except that customer happens to be a foreign country with could make forclousures. . . interesting and not just slightly likely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 pm 

Government cannot take your property without compensation. Yes, government can condemn your property via eminent domain but they must compensate you for the taking. You may need to fight them in court for a fair market price but they still have to compensate you!

http://mrra.org
6 down, 24 to go.

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.