Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Your honor, you have none 
 Post subject: Your honor, you have none
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:52 pm 
Longtime Regular

The next time that cops have to arrest punks like them, they can expect a beatdown. Can't say I blame the cops if they do.
Quote:
Your honor, you have none

By Ken Schram

SEATTLE -- I think assaulting a police officer is a serious crime.

Too bad there are people in authority who don't see it that way.

So I'd like to ask King County Superior Court Judge Chris Washington to slink off the bench and come on down.

Sitting in judgment over three teenagers who pounded on a Seattle police officer so badly that the officer's been told he may not be able to return to duty, Judge Chris missed justice by a country mile.

The officer was responding to a West Seattle street fight. Breaking things up, he was punched in the head by one teenager. Getting that teen subdued, the officer was then attacked by the boy's girlfriend.

Then another teen jumped in and kicked the officer in the head, causing brain damage.

The teens went for his radio, and his gun.

So all three wind up in front of Judge Chris, who decides the teens don't deserve any real punishment, just a month in Juvie, some community service and probation.

Way to go judge Chris.

The prosecutor wanted an exceptional sentence.

You doled out one that's exceptional for all the wrong reasons.

Your honor, you have none.

You deserve worse Judge Chris, unfortunately this "Schrammie's" the best I can do.

http://www.komonews.com/opinion/kenschram/49010391.html

Squeeze trigger, BANG, repeat. Kind of boring, but I never cared for drama.

Post subject: Re: Your honor, you have none
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:55 pm 
Longtime Regular

incredible! Just hard to believe that they could get away with something like that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.