Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Girl/Woman found after being kidnapped and held for 18 years 
 Post subject: Girl/Woman found after being kidnapped and held for 18 years
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:27 am 

NEW YORK (CBS) According to a Thursday press conference by California law enforcement officials, Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was kidnapped at the age of 11 in 1991, has been kept in a rudimentary shed in the backyard of her captors for the last 18 years and forced to bear two children at the hands of Phillip Garrido, a registered sex offender on lifetime federal parole.

More at the link below including a video which gives more information about how he was caught.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/27 ... 0224.shtml

Absolutely unbelievable. I can't even think of a punishment appropriate for this crime. The sad thing is now the tax payers will have to pay to house this animal and his wife (yes, he's married). Then again, maybe Bubba and friends will help with punishment once he's in prison.

Post subject: Re: Girl/Woman found after being kidnapped and held for 18 years
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:31 am 
Longtime Regular

This is bizarre on so many levels it makes me want to vomit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:07 am 
Longtime Regular

It makes you wonder how many more cases like this there are out there. I can't comprehend the evil that creates a monster like this.

I did some digging and found aerial photos of his place.

Here's his address
1554 Walnut Ave, Antioch, California

punch that into google maps and you can get a really tight image of his yard where you can see all the sheds and tarps. You can also get street view by dragging the little yellow guy to the map.

I just have to trust that he will meet his just rewards at some point.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 am 
In the time out chair

its these kinds of stories that just must eat the hearts out of every parent who has lost a kid to an abduction, like Patty Wetterling, "Maybe just Maybe my kid is alive too" along with "what sort of hell has my child been living thru while I am here at home"

I believe this scum bag and his wife should be kept alive as long as possible, all the while being used as the "relief" point at a stud farm for horses.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:39 pm 

What a story! Man, there are some evil assholes in this world. I'm sure there will be a Dateline episode on this pretty soon...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 am 
Gun-Toting Liberal

Last update I heard was the cops were now searching his house for evidence regarding a series of prostitute murders whose bodies got dumped near one of his old workplaces.

"We are therefore persuaded that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment incorporates the Second Amendment and applies it against the states and local governments." Nordyke v. King 4/20/09

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 pm 

Where does one sign up to be on the firing squad? I'll bring my own guns and ammo. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 am 

Timothy Nelson wrote:
Where does one sign up to be on the firing squad? I'll bring my own guns and ammo. :twisted:

I have a feeling there would be a very long waiting list. Better yet, strip him naked with nothing but a face shield to cover his face and then have about 20 people shoot him continuously with pain ball markers until he dies. I say give him a face shield only so that an errant shot doesn't hit him in the eye and kill him (to quickly). Can you die from that? I'm not sure but it would be a good way to find out and torture the bastard at the same time. If he lives, throw him in a cell, feed him, rinse repeat daily until he does die eventually. :twisted: :twisted:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.