Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Rapist stalking Macalester again 
 Post subject: Rapist stalking Macalester again
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:52 am 
Longtime Regular

I cut out the "may be" since these scum never change their ways.

Now all those against personal protection, remember when a rapist attacks you do not resist or fight him and when finished call 911. It's not his fault that he acts this way and trying to stop will only make it worse.

http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S10767.html?cat=1

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:42 am 
Journeyman Member

That is exactly why 911 is there in the first place. Nobody really needs to worry about their safety any longer since they've pressed that system into service. :roll:

And this guy isn't just free again - he's free and wandering the same places he was when he committed the last rapes. 'Course - the title of the thread covers that, doesn't it? I wonder how many CCWs there are around Macalester now, compared to how many there were the last time this a$$hat was hanging around there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:47 am 

Janitor wrote:
I wonder how many CCWs there are around Macalester now, compared to how many there were the last time this a$$hat was hanging around there.

Given the political climate at that college (not to metion area of st. paul) I would guess it to be about the same number - pretty close to zero.

Maybe that's why he chooses that area? Maybe he figures he's safest around the sheeple.

Post subject: Showing Their Colors?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:07 am 
Longtime Regular

Let us consider their attraction to the rapist in question - they invited him to speak about his days as a black panther.

(1) Panthers believed in Marxism.
(2) Panthers believed in creation of seperatist Black State
(3) Panthers believed in "ends justify the means"
(4) Panthers engaged in terrorism, cop killing ...

So yes, we can understand why a college such as Macalester invited this man. As long as one speaks with admiration about Marx and Guevara, you can count on getting a paycheck from American colleges.

I have a few observations, take them with a grain of salt.

(1) Leftist revolutions have NEVER allowed it's citizens to remain armed, even if they preached the right to keep / bear arms BEFORE they came to power.
(2) Leftist revolutions have NEVER established free elections.
(3) Leftist revolutions have ALWAYS given fewer liberties to the people, once in power, than the goverment they overthrew.
(4) In short, Leftist revolutions have NEVER given "power to the people", ie. their mantra.

I believe Marx said workers of the world should unite ... but which Marxist state allows workers to organize and control "the means of production"? In truth, communist countries are the best place on earth to exploit workers ... as evidenced by the eagerness of unscrupulous corporations building factories in CHINA. Their revolution gave power to the people? Only as much as any other leftist revolution has!

Macalester college invites RAPISTS to speak; that is, so long as the rapist in question promotes COMMUNISM everything is fine and dandy. They say they didn't know he was a rapist? I wonder about that, but I don't need to wonder why they invited him in the first place.

I only know of ONE revolution that truely gave "power to the people". The principles they set forth are derided daily in every college in America. The French revolution only produced anarchy and then a dictator. Yet, in colleges they will continue to preach Che Guevara instead of Thomas Jefferson. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:14 am 
Longtime Regular

lance22,

I can't find any source that shows that rapist Pinkney and Black Panther Pinkney are the same person.

Are you sure they are?

Last edited by Andrew Rothman on Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:23 am 
Forum Moderator/<br>AV Geek

Lance22, I think you deserve a +1 for your post today. I'm focusing that on the revolutionary parts (your observations).

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.