Index  •  FAQ  •  Search  

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Oakdale Gun Club 
 Post subject: Oakdale Gun Club
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:40 pm 

Now that I have been fortunate enough to join the Oakdale Gun Club (or at least will have officially joined after my new member orientation tomorrow) I'm curious to know who else from the forum here is a member. If you are, let me know either by posting here, a PM or a direct e-mail (marc@berrislaw.com).

It would be great to be able to connect some forum names with real live faces out there.

Thanks,
Marc Berris

"We, as criminal defense lawyers, are forced to deal with some of the lowest people on earth, people who have no sense of right and wrong, people who will lie in court to get what they want, people who do not care who gets hurt in the process. It is our job – our sworn duty as criminal defense lawyers – to protect our clients from those people." -- Cynthia Rosenberry, a DePaul University law professor, criminal defense attorney and founding member of the Georgia Innocence Project

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:49 pm 
Forum Moderator

I've been a member for several years...it's a great facility!

Beware of the Fudds though.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:57 pm 
Longtime Regular

I am a new member and Youth Coordinator. Watch out for TTousi. He'll talk you into doing as much work as you're willing and convince you you're willing to do much more :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:46 pm 

plblark wrote:
I am a new member and Youth Coordinator. Watch out for TTousi. He'll talk you into doing as much work as you're willing and convince you you're willing to do much more :-)

I have no problem saying no. I learned that from my wife. :lol:

"We, as criminal defense lawyers, are forced to deal with some of the lowest people on earth, people who have no sense of right and wrong, people who will lie in court to get what they want, people who do not care who gets hurt in the process. It is our job – our sworn duty as criminal defense lawyers – to protect our clients from those people." -- Cynthia Rosenberry, a DePaul University law professor, criminal defense attorney and founding member of the Georgia Innocence Project

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:38 pm 

I'll be there tomorrow for orientation, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:42 pm 

Two lawyers in the same place? No good can come from this. :)

Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

This is a static archive the Twin Cities Carry forum, maintained as a public service by the current forum of record, The Minnesota Carry Forum.